Grand Teaching Demonstration in UST Junior High School


I was so nervous, excited and sad at the same time. Today is my grand teaching demonstration also my last day to teach in UST Junior High School but I’m too excited to go back to Indonesia. I miss Indonesian food so bad. Okay I took it as a motivation hahaha I taught two class today, St. Dominic and St. Denise. I asked Ma’am Ramos a few days ago that St. Dominic just for my warming up class and the adjudicators can judge me when I teach St. Denise but then...
Jeng jeng jeng... I saw Ma’am Sauz infront of St. Dominic class. She is our supervisor from Colleges of Education and the adjudicator for English subject. Aih I become more nervous.
I taught Academic Writing Conventions today. I got the material from the book that Ma’am Ramos borrowed for me but I also read some books about research in library to gain knowledge about research. Almost all of the teachers in UST Junior High School use projector as their media, so I used it as well. Before we start the lesson, I gave them an activity more like games. I explained the activity they will do. Children likes a reward then i gave them my rupiah money to appreciate their bravery. They were excited to be the participants and to get the reward. I gave a reflection from that activity that when we are conducting a research, we must be a critic and when we want to find resources we must analyze it first before using it as a source.
I tried to be relax. I have been teaching about research since last week.and Ma’am Ramos helped me to adapt with the class during the observation week. Thankfully my grand teaching was running well both in St. Dominic and St. Denise. Even though it's enough for me but I have to keep learning more to become a great teacher. As a goodbye and a memento that my students have taught by Indonesian teacher I gave Rp 5000,- to each class and they can stick it on the announcement board inside their class. We also took a lot of picture so our memories will never dies. I wish I had more time to stay and teach them, I will feel honor to teach them for a long term. Our memories will remain in my heart.


Attachment of my BBLP https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LE-LRN2RlVUuv-kBGzprZARyItMVR8wP/view?usp=sharing












Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UST Junior High School General Information and Instutional Structure

General Information of UST (University of Santo Tomas)

First Week: Welcome to Philippines