Class Observation in UST Junior High School



New experience just about to begin! The first and second week are observations time. The observations only lasted for two days and the rest of the day called as assistantship. While assistantship, the delegates will get ancillary task from their cooperating teacher. I was introduced to my cooperating teacher, Mrs. Maria Teresa Casado Ramos during school orientation. She is very beautiful, generous and has soft voice. She help me dealing, and knowing how to do the internship. She also guide me how to make my BBLP (Brain-Based Learning Plan).  She teaches English in grade 10. I was responsible to handle her class, St.Dominic and St. Dennis. We usually meet around 09.30 AM in the library, during our daily meeting she explains and sometimes give me instructions about what we will do in the class. We are the superhero and the side-kick who is ready to save the  
day, just like batman and robin.
St. Dominic class begin at 10.15 with greeting as usual, Then Mam Ramos will lead the praying. If there is a trash on the floor, she asked the student to throw it into the trash can. While the observation and assistanship I was sat at the back of the classroom and  I got some ancillary task from Mam Ramos such as distributing or collecting the worksheet/test paper, recording the recitation, proctoring of quizzes and library work. On the day of independent teaching I have to come early to observed Mam Ramos in St. Diana then I teach in St. Dominic and St. Denise. Its a little hard for me to teach because I got nervous easily and if its happened I will confuse about what I will say but Mam Ramos understand my feeling and convince me that I can control it thats why she asked me to Proctoring the quizzes and do some library work to help me adapting with the new situation. I’m so lucky to have Mam Ramos as my cooperating teacher. Thank you very much Mam Ramos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YjhQI0OLlLHOy2S4V7TLcRVivkgKRFX/view?usp=sharing








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UST Junior High School General Information and Instutional Structure

General Information of UST (University of Santo Tomas)

First Week: Welcome to Philippines