Short Reflection as a SEA TEACHER Delegate

Time flies so fast. Sometimes I rewind the unforgettable memories in my head about Philippines. New culture, new knowledge, new friends and how to adapt in new society. Words can't explain it all.
Most valuable experience of those is when I teach in UST Junior High School. The biggest motivation to improve and develop my teaching method and strategies is my students. Also, I learned a lot from my lovely cooperating teacher. The way she teach inspired me to be a great teacher, easy going but charismatic.

Philippines taugh me about being close friends with foreigner. It is not only about shared knowledge and culture but beyond those. We laugh, we cry, we went shopping together and we shared our food. We struggled together, help and  encourage each other. Starting from not knowing each other, we became close like family and I tried to always keep in touch. Mahal ko kayo!

I'm so glad to be one of the SEA TEACHER delegates. The education differences between Philippines and Indonesia will be a good references for me to teach my students in the future. I made this experience as self introspection.

Maraming Salamat Philippines. Mabuhay!






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UST Junior High School General Information and Instutional Structure

General Information of UST (University of Santo Tomas)

First Week: Welcome to Philippines